1 (18.25-ounce) pkg. brownie mix
3 (2.1-ounce bars) Baby Ruth® candy bars, chopped
1 (8-ounce) pkg. cream cheese, brought to room temperature
1/2 c. sugar
1 large egg
2 tsp. milk
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, then stir in chopped candy. Pour into a greased 9x13" baking pan.
* In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add egg and milk to the cream cheese mixture and blend well.
* Drizzle cream cheese mixture over brownie batter and swirl with a knife to create a marbled look.
* Bake for 35-40 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean.
* Remove brownies from oven and cool completely in pan, on a wire rack. Cut into bars with a wet knife.
Makes 24 brownies.